Platform: Single Use Biomanufacturing up to 100 L
Single Batch Capacity: 1-30 Grams of Purified Recombinant Proteins & Antibodies
25 years of Expression & Purification Experience:
- Mammalian Expression Platform:
- Insect Expression Platform:
- Baculovirus – Sf9 & T. ni
- Drosophila S2 (Stable & Transient)
- Sf9 & T. ni (Stable & Transient)
Final Use of Materials:
- In-vitro Proof of Principals (PoP)
- Animal In-vivo Toxicology (Tox) / Pharmacokinetics (PK) / Efficacy Studies
- OEM for Diagnostic Reagents / Kits
Project Management: Each project is led by a dedicated project manager.
Timeline: From start-up to delivery of final product 6 to 8 weeks.
Cost: ~$60,000 for 100 L serum- free run. Please contact us for detailed quotation.
Deliverable: Fully executed COA includes:
- Purity ≥ 90%
- Aggregation ≤ 5%
- Endotoxin levels ≤ 5 EU/mg
- Functionality testing by ELISA
- Screen for adventitious agents (Impact Assay)
Quality Control (QC) / Quality Assurance (QA): Manufactured in a United States based GLP facility with qualified personnel and calibrated/maintained instrumentation. Head of Quality will assist customers with process documentation transfer for potential GMP manufacture, if required.